View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
The_Cobra
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Location: Carlton, Nottingham - 5 mins down the road from Frochy!
Thanks for the comments so far, people. The encouragement is trully appreciated.

I've got something for you guys to think about if your up for it. I'm at the point where I need to start making some decisions and it's important that I get as much user input as possible so that people are going to be happy with what gets released.

First of all I need to explain how the mod will work, and how the corresponding TBCB universe will be set up, and then I need to ask you for your input.

To begin with (and its only to begin with), I'm going to have to tie things down fairly strictly with a limited choice of boxers. This is only for the first few versions, in the end I want the mod to be able to have anyone you want in there, but just to begin with and to allow me to crack on with some specific tasks, I need to tie the options down.

The universe will be set up like this:

80 boxers
8 weight divisions (10 boxers in each)
1 title per division

Pretty much the way it's laid out in one of the screenshots I posted up. I must stress again, this is only to begin with so that I can get an early version posted out in terms of weeks rather than months. Once I've got a couple of early tied down versions released, then I can build on top of that and make the mod more configurable so that I dont have to limit the options.

So this is where you come in. I need to know which boxers you prefer to see in the mod, and if possible, rough valuations for them. Have a look at the "choose your boxers" screenshot to see what kind of thing I'm going to need. I need as many suggestions as possible. Please bear in mind that just for the early versions, we're sticking to the current era. Again, this will not be tied down so tightly in later versions and you will have more choice. Also please bear in mind that we need to make the suggestions as global as possible, so try not to make suggestions that are all the same nationality. We need a good mix of boxers from all around the world.

Just something for you to think about.
The_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote