View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #91
DenverZeppo
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I am looking for another league to play in.

Right now I am a hyperactive owner in TheGUBA (theguba.net) and Other Reality Baseball 2 (montybrewster.com/ORB2). That isn't be advertising those leagues, they're both full, that is me advertising myself. I use the same forum name in both those and you'll find that I am very active in the forums. So I have an active fictional league I play in, and a great historical league I play in. It's time for one more.

So, what I am looking for?
Real World League (2009 start would be ideal, no one else having screwed up my team would be great.) (Otherwise early 90's start where I can take an expansion team like the Rockies and run them from the beginning.)

3 sims per week, 10 to 15 days per sim - I like to see movement and the passage of time in my leagues.

Participation point system and writing requirements - Non-writing leagues bore the heck out of me.

If you want to know what kind of owner I'd be hit up those other forums and read some posts. If you're looking for an owner for a league that doesn't fit the Real World desire I have go ahead and hit me up as well, as long as you fit the other two requirements. The sims per week, days per sim, and participation requirements are vital for me to stay interested.

Zep

Last edited by DenverZeppo; 08-08-2009 at 06:07 PM.
DenverZeppo is offline   Reply With Quote