View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Arrow Catobase Tutorial by Battists and f.montoya

Well heariing the news of the latest 6.5b patch(11/21/05), I decided to release this to the public. Battists and I have created a pictorial guide on how to install and use Catobase with OOTP 6.5b. This instructional guide will help anyone to get Catobase working and hopefully with Markus' latest patch release, the chances of having Catobase issues will be lowered.

This is not meant as a fix to any issues. It is merely a starting point for those who who have never used Catobase or those who have had troubles getting it to function at all with 6.5b.

While I originally hoped for more time for Battists and I to proof-read this, I thought with the new beta patch released, I'd like to get a few other Catobase vets' feedback on the new patch and how it affects running Catobase.

Here's the link: http://www.allsimbaseball.com/battmontcato/

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote