View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 08:08 PM   #15
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

it's not quite 1:1... as in double leauge due to feeders won't make it 2x as long, but it does take longer, nonetheless.

you'd do better comparing a year-long sim times to determin actual affect. 1 day is volatile.

e.g. i have all my mil end on the same day.... it takes a while for that one day. ties in together when i say feeders won't be 1:1 too, because i don't think it has to re-organize it more than 1/year or just a couple times etc... it's not comparing thousands of players inovolved in a call up on sept 1 etc.. or trading deadline deals.

playing games out is easy work compared to choosing between 2 players let alone the more complicated break-even analysis involving all the player shifting around for one promotion or process of selcting players in a trade etc etc... that stuff isn't happening at feeder level? i think.

i'd bet figuring out one trade potentially takes longer than a game played as far as sim time. if enough players have to be compared and substituted etc etc... wouldn't take long... that includes alll the processing needed to re-organize all the affected depth charts too.

if accuracy didn't alleviate fears, then you need more teams or if feeder systems are 100% scalable, then that would work, once you dial in size needed for the level of talent you want to see in a draft.

Last edited by NoOne; 03-12-2019 at 08:10 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote