View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 05:49 PM   #1
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Need Help with League Stats

I have two leagues... both major league in quality... but the league settings are different in each one... one has .980 Fielding Average and the other has a .955 Fielding Average... they both should be the same... 1950 stats... not Modern Day stats.

Apparently you have to set the League Settings for each league in your universe.... I only set one of them, thinking it would be a global settings... but I don't think the game does it that way.

Can I correct this by just transferring the League totals and modifiers from the 1950 set (on the right side) to the Modern second set (on the left side)?... and do the same for the second set of settings.

See screenshots... the ones on the right creates the stats I would like... the ones on the left doesn't.

I want the stats output to be based on the year 1950.

On the Game Settings screen under Import Settings, can I just choose the year 1950 and this will correct it... and can you use this at midseason?... or can you only do it in the offseason or preseason?

What should I do to fix this?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

************************************************** ** Modern Stats ************************************************** ************************************************* 1950 Stats ************************************************** *************
Attached Images
Image Image 

Last edited by Eugene Church; 05-17-2019 at 08:15 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote