View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 03:58 PM   #5
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

time can only cause stamina to go down. it doesn't increase without TCR. randome talent chagnes -- setting in game.

i think it ebbs and flows a bit more than other ratings, but in general, a 29 stamina guy isn't going to turn into higher stamina guy through use.

i say it's more likely to go down, because wear and tear is a real effect in ootp. mil's come with hard coded pitch counts if you didn't notice. check manual for exact #s. they are sufficient, likely... i reduce them a bit more for AAA. e.g. in AAA it is "110," if i recall, and that is a bit high for any SP with <50ish stamina.. .even at ~50/100 stamina it's a bit too much and likely resulting in pitching them tired at least occasionally.

lower leves do have a lower pitch count, fwiw. maybe AA could benefit from -5 forced by coach over the league's standard pitch count. i think i cap it at 90-95 for AA/AAA, respectively... a few this way or that is no big deal as long as they aren't pitching overly tired constantly.. .one time isn't a problem etc... this is a drop in the bucket effect that requires time and abuse to present itself. (as well as large # of players.. not all succumb to it)

wow, side note -- my spelling peaked with a second place finish in the 4th grade spelling bee (LOL) and it's gone way downhill since. i couldn't even remember how to spell succumb.. lol... (type-o's aside)

Last edited by NoOne; 02-17-2019 at 04:02 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote