View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 02:50 PM   #1
Winnipeg59
All Star Starter

BML (Baseball Managers League) Recruiting!

New recruiter for BML!
Please direct all inquiries to the e-mail in this thread:

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=277651

The Baseball Managers League is a long-running league with a solid core of veteran GM's and some eager new GM's. We're looking for more of either!

BML has been running since 2011 in real life. We are just entering the 2031/32 off-season. The league has evolved from real MLB rosters (and history) to primarily fictional players. We are on OOTP17 and do plan to move to OOTP18 between seasons, once it's stable. Any time would be an excellent time to join our league and right now we are seeking GM's for the franchises listed below. Please contact our Commissioner (Blue Jays) below or send me a PM and I will relay.

Full League Name (Initials) - Baseball Managers League (BML)
League Type - Started as MLB, now fictional players
Website/Forum - BML
Reports - Here
Rules - BML Rules

Notable rules and game settings:
Scale - 1-10
Ovr/Pot - Stars
Scouts & Coaching system - Off
Rule 5 - Yes
Draft Pick Trading - No (but drafted players can be moved once they are signed to their team)
Minor leagues - MLB structure

Sims are Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings - which actually dovetails nicely if you are also in a Mon-Weds-Fri sim league! :-) .
And we also have a Slack channel, that together with our Forum, providing excellent communication within BML.

PM me through the OOTP forum (just click on the left), include your name and e-mail, and I will pass along your information to our Commissioner OR feel free to e-mail him directly @ commissionerbml@gmail.com

Teams Open listed below:
* A summary of each OPEN team included in this forum sticky post - Here!

Subscribe to this thread and you'll be the first to know when we have a future opening!
These teams will go fast, so if you are interested e-mail the Commissioner at the address above ASAP!

Last edited by Winnipeg59; 04-24-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Winnipeg59 is offline   Reply With Quote