View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 10:38 AM   #3
Habsfan18
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
I'm with the two thirds that play the modern game. I had already figured out that the numbers had to be something like this. Fictional and historical players need to be very aware that they are both in small minority groups, that OOTP knows that, and that these the numbers mean that the game's focus is going to need to be on the modern game from now on for audience and marketing reasons.
But at the same time, you can't completely ignore the hardcore forum users. It's not out of the question to assume that a good chunk of the fictional and historical users that have been with OOTP developments since the beginning (or multiple years) have helped shape the game to be what it is today. You can't forget the ones who helped you get here.

I completely understand why modern MLB would be the primary focus at this point, especially considering it's the main money-maker so to speak. But it's a matter of finding a fine line to keep your hardcore fictional and historical guys happy too. Historical minors was definitely a good call, considering what we know. So kudos, there.
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote