View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 05:18 PM   #6
moore4807
All Star Starter

Finally the players! Since I chose the opening day rosters for 2013-14, I'm not going to try making huge or wholesale changes the first year. Now that's not to say I won't make trades or waiver wire pick ups (I wont grab AI "dumps" because I feel that's an AI problem and the AI can give them to another AI team - no harm to me, where if I pick them up it harms the AI)

My very first step is to bring every signed player up to the big club. In this case it brings the number of players to 47/23. Now doing this limits me to doing day by day turns, otherwise if I sim the days, the AI automatically sends down what it considers the weakest players to the farm club(s) to get back to the 23 player limit.

First since the AI is doing the training, I don't have to check each player to see what skill they are lacking or need training in, which is a huge time saver. Second I get a look at where my depth positions are and what I need to upgrade.

Here is the current roster and I welcome comments and constructive criticisms along with the suggestions to fix what I got wrong.
Attached Images
Image Image 
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote