View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 12:12 PM   #18
Sam_15
Minors (Triple A)

1. Just wanted to reiterate the ideas of career leaderboards, league expansion, and also enhancing the 'past champions' screen and the budget system (I've won 6 championships in a row with a small market team and my budget is still small). Those are really important.

2. I would really like to have access to the entire top 100 prospects list instead of just the top 10, and maybe even throw in league rankings of each teams' minor league systems like in OOTP.

3. Leading up to the draft I would like to be able to review the draft pool as a whole like you can in OOTP, so I can be able to devise a draft strategy based on what positions have more depth.

4. A huge improvement that seems like it wouldn't be too hard to put in would be the ability to withdraw free agent offers. Too many times I've realized that I have multiple offers out to players of the same position. I usually just trade the worse option away but it would be better to just withdraw the offer.

5. When a player is eligible to come off of the DL it sends me to the DL screen. This is a problem because usually I have to send down the guy I previously called up to replace him before I can activate him because you can't activate a guy when your roster already has 25 players.

6. This has probably already been said, but a league editor would be nice. Things like changing the dates of the trade deadline and draft would be nice, on top of adding/subtracting teams.

7. Pretty small, but I wish that stadium names would automatically change after randomizing team names when starting up a league. If my league is made of teams whose names I manually randomized, their stadium names still reflect their original team name pre-randomization.
Sam_15 is offline   Reply With Quote