Thread: Finland
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #12
Lazion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanteS View Post
I have a few suggestions and improvements:

- Games in the first season the games are the wrong way round because in Europe is designated the home team called the first and not style of NHL that the first away team and then home team.

- In Sm-league teams with the same number of points as the ranking of the league table resolved the following criteria: 1. the most three-point victories 2. goal difference 3. goals scored 4. mutual games victories... So I think that this is not right yet ?

- In SM-League playoffs regular season better-placed team plays first at home and second game is away and third game is home again.. So now they play like in NHL, first two home games then two away games.

- There is not bronze medal game. It should be.
I'm adding these in suggestion list. These are kind of low priority currently, but I think that eventually we will see these in game

Quote:
- In playoffs attendance figures are unrealistic (usually arenas are always full)
Is attendance at same level than in regular season?

Quote:
- Awards are not their real names and the championship goes by the name Canada Cup... maybe a fix for this would be nice also.
This is probably license issue.

Quote:
- Players contracts are unrealistic (too long and too expensive)
Those are fixed in next beta build/database update. Or at least those are little more realistic.

Quote:
- Teams send over age players to their a-junior team (at least goalkeepers)
I'm asking producers to fix this.

Quote:
- HPK Hämeenlinna player called Ville-Veikko Eerola correct first name is Ville-Veikko not Villle-Veikko

I can list more things if it helps.
Fixed.

Just hit me if you find anything. It certainly helps.