View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #42
Déjà Bru
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightdreamer2k View Post
As a Knicks fan also I find it hard to disagree with anything you said. I find the Knicks have some of the worse management in all the major sports. They just baffle me.
It doesn't help that they have a collection of guys that for the most part I don't find very likeable off the court. I was one of those people who thought they should have re-signed Lin, cause it was a good relationship for both parties. This is just a poorly assembled team.
Carmelo needs a true number 2, they need a true consistant PG. I just don't see a bright future for a number of years.
Sorry on two accounts: 1) That you are a fellow Knicks fan going through what I am (or was, since I have signed out for now), and 2) that you had to read through my rant.

Your point about Lin is well-taken. After all that excitement and optimism, you think that the organization could have found a way, spent the money, to retain him even if he ended up as a back-up point guard.

Gosh, the more I think about the Knicks, the happier that I am that I can follow the Rangers this time of year. I will not even follow this statement up with one of those angry smileys; the heck with that. Knicks basketball is too much of a joke as it is, for year upon year.

- Bru

Déjà Bru is offline   Reply With Quote