View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 06:21 PM   #4
DirkGildun
Minors (Single A)

In the specific example that I tried to use in FHM2 (8-team league with 0 conferences and 0 divisions), the pre-defined schedule had each team playing 78 games. This makes no sense at all (at best, each team plays 11 games vs the other 7 teams, with 1 game left over to play one of the 7?)!

And when I created the league and generated its schedule, there was no logic in how many games were played between the teams and what the home/away game splits were.

Can you tell me what historical league provided the schedule FHM2 used for the league I tried to create?

Sebastian, I would love to buy FHM3 (like I bought FHM2) if you could add (in an update, maybe?) a schedule editor/importer (or if FHM3 could handle manual edits to a schedule's XML file). But, right now, the game would be useless to me (in how I want to play it).

By the way, OOTP has had schedule editing/importing functions in the last several versions (at least as far back as 6.0/6.5). I would have to think that the design (if not the coding) of such functions in OOTP would be transferable to FHM.

Last edited by DirkGildun; 10-02-2016 at 06:23 PM.
DirkGildun is offline   Reply With Quote