View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 09:28 AM   #2668
Magus978
All Star Starter

Shopping for the 1980's team has been very hard. There were pretty much no left-handed starters that would fit the ballpark as built (none in my price range). We are looking into overhauling the factors for next week. I believe the imbalance in the ballpark factors have put a major dent in our ability to make points, as I believe we only made around 300 yesterday. Talent's there to win, just the ballpark is broken and I never got around to fixing it on Monday.

The Mets are on autopilot this week, so let's see how long that good start lasts without me touching a thing.

As for the Patriots...I genuinely don't know what to say other than with the influx of non-OL talent and teams rocking mostly diamond squads, we are no longer suited for this level. The OL teams in bronze will probably have a new punching bag on Monday. I will not be checking in on them for the rest of the week. Better for my health to not do so.

http://twitch.tv/GanbaMagus

Last edited by Magus978; 06-18-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Magus978 is offline   Reply With Quote