View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 02:45 AM   #2661
joehart
All Star Starter

The first month in Bronze 232 has come to an end.
Here is a quick snapshot of OL league domination :-)

If you are an OL team, please add -OL to your name. I apologize if I missed you in the report. Your team was not easy to identify.

Overall, a great league that suggests the usage of 7 day lineups.
If you want to do well, you better take a look at the all the wicked parks (1.1 / .900).

AC East: The Redmond Defenders are leading the division with a 17-8 record but still have a good non-OL team behind them (+1).

AC Central: Finally my own Sad Hill Hunters team made it to an OL league after getting stuck in a random non-OL Iron league.
We share the same fate with the Texas Strangers, who also battled others in a non-OL Iron league.
The Strangers have taken the division by storm and are leading by 2 games after going 18-8.
It will be a good challenge trying to keep up with the offensive-minded Strangers team.

AC West:
The Ozark Bobcats are in second position despite going 17-9 during the first month. Good luck catching up to the division leader, who is ahead by 3.5 games.

NC East:
The Asheboro Road Dogs are leading the division but have two OL teams right behind them (2-3 games back).
Good luck to the Auckland Athletics and Harbour Town Falcons to make this a good long competition.

NC Central:
The 1980's All-Stars are leading the division with a 15-12 record despite a slow start by their starters. ERA ranges between 3.51 and 6.32 (average ERA of 4.9). Bullpen has been lights out with averages between 0 and 2.57 (average ERA of 1.59)

The team currently employs a wicked LHB park (1.1 / .900) park but utilize mostly right handed pitchers (possibly one of the reasons for the inflated SP ERA).

NC West:
The Tacoma Aroma are leading the division with a 20-7 record thanks to another wicked LHP park (1.1/.900) and five left handed starters.

Good luck to everyone.
Attached Images

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote