View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 12:22 PM   #3
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
In fact, let's make this even more interesting here. If you want, you can even take random franchises from any number of known or fictional leagues and/or locations and/or sports, and then mash them together as you might see fit, even if they're not actually all from the same location or area or sport, as best as you each can.

But you must mash up at least two teams, of course, if not more, obviously. You can mix eras or sports or whatever, of course, as you see fit, where possible and appropriate enough, as well. CD out.
You might have better luck getting your logo, jersey and cap graphics done, if you would be very specific and list exactly what you want.
(For example: Need St. Louis Cardinals logo, jersey and cap, home and away, using the Cardinal NFL image from 1960 to 1987)

These days on the Graphics Forum it takes time to get things done... we don't have the graphics guys we used to have... the days of getting a complete set of logos, jerseys and caps created just for your league are long gone.

Over the last 10 years, we have "burned out" a bunch of talented guys... they no longer come to the Forums... now you are expected to create your own graphics using wonderful software from justafan and a few others.

I find these days, the few graphics guys we have, will do a small job... 1-2 logos... but not a lot more... unless they have already done them and have them available for you to download them.

I was blessed to have 64 teams created by about 10-15 graphics gurus... 64 logos... plus home/away jerseys and caps... for my Islandian Pro Alliance dynasty league... they also did my graphics work for three other dynasty leagues for me... the 16-team All-Time All-Star Association based on the 16 MLB original franchises, the 8-team Southern Association and the 8-team State Line League.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 02-05-2019 at 12:31 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote