View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 09:13 PM   #1830
MarkInCincy
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22 View Post
I upgraded to Windows 10 quite a while back and had no issues with OOTP for months. A couple of weeks ago, Windows 10 did an update and now OOTP won't run.

I sent a support ticket and received a reply saying that my license had been reset and I should be good. If not, try manually installing license without internet. Neither of these options worked. I replied to email 2 different times but haven't received any response.

When I try to open the game, main screen comes up, the only options are purchase, enter license key and settings. When I click purchase, the expected screen comes up. Don't want to do that.

I click enter license key. The box pops up with my license number already entered. When I click OK, the screen locks up and I have to quit by task manager. I have tried removing the license number, etc..nothing works. It is always already entered when I click this button.

I clicked on settings, hoping I could do something with the license there. However, I don't have any option concerning license in any of the tabs.

I uninstalled and reinstalled game but the same situation occurred.

Any ideas? It seems like the game won't let go of the license and let me re license. I've tried everything I can think of but it's been a couple of weeks without OOTP and I'm wanting to play.

Appreciate any help
Last windows 10 update forked up a lot of stuff with sound and graphics drivers on a lot of machines at work, but could be it bit you too