View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 12:17 PM   #17
renojedi
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
To me the game as it is now provides a good balance. I understand that there isn't much information, but it wouldn't be so fun if you can just have a perfect match with your opposition. Maybe the game could give 10% more information, but not more.
I see your point of view but will disagree from the perspective that without a 2D display, we count on what the current interface provides to know what we are "seeing" Right now, there is too much guessing. You are right that we don't want a perfect match but something as simple as telling us the formation the opponent is using would help paint a picture. With OOTP, it didn't matter early on when the interface was less advanced as baseball tactics require less adjustment than hockey tactics. The suggestions above are good but it is still guessing. With multiple variables to account for, guessing which one is causing your problem and just randomly trying different fixes takes away from immersion. Some feedback of what you are seeing from the assistant would go a long way to narrowing which variable(s) is causing the poor performance and make it actually feel like our in game adjustments are making a difference.
renojedi is offline   Reply With Quote