View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 10:07 PM   #10
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

You really run into some idiots online. On a Carolina Tar Heels board, I called the ACC as a whole a dumpster fire. Which, of course, in internet nimrod logic, means I hate UNC.

Leading to every negative digit IQ to insult me. I expect it because this board I'm talking about has a bumper crop of morons who wear Carolina blue glasses and can't endure any statement that doesn't acknowledge Dean Smith died so the world can have forgiveness of their sins. I know what I'm going to get. That's why I rarely post any opinions there. But sometimes......check out one of the responses........

Quote:
Wrong to call UNC mediocre, inconsistent team. What has happened to the quality of the team effort and play since Brown became coach has far exceeded expectations. This is definitely a building year so team is going to show some inconsistent, mediocre play, but that hardly takes away from the accolades they deserve. Certainly team's defense againt DOOK deserves high marks. Next home UVA; glad it is a home game because home crowd is making a difference. I was present for DOOK game and noise level clearly caused DOOK offensive line to jump before the snap. Yes it is easy to call the game a comedy of errors but that hardly does justice to the effort and resilience the team showed on Saturday.

I mean..........

4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote