View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 10:42 AM   #90
Caporegime
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DéjÃ* Bru View Post
Wow, this is where I start saying dumb things like "This is getting dumb." As usual, I get my news from these forums so thanks for the news about Judge (I missed yesterday's game).

This summary shows a bunch of guys returning in May (if they don't hang around Ellsbury, that is). If the Yankees can hang in there, around .500 until then, and of course they stop getting the sniffles, we may see a resurgence at that time.
No problem. I only wish it was good news about Judge I delivered.

That list is nothing short of astonishing. Their roster has been absolutely eviscerated by injuries. It's amazing they're even at the .500 mark with all that talent sidelined.

Well, at least we're getting our first really good look at the considerable talents of Clint Frazier. It'll be interesting to see where Boone finds AB's for this kid if / when they're able to get Hicks, Stanton and Judge back at the same time healthy and ready to play. I'm really looking forward to that day....if it ever comes, that is.