Thread: P420-2037
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 09:39 AM   #9
CrazyWR
All Star Reserve

Perhaps you're unclear about how this works. You either sink or you swim. We don't give everyone floaties so that you feel better about yourself. In this case, your team wasn't good enough. Good news is, the next Monday, another league forms and you get another shot. If you aren't good enough, maybe you get sent down a level to where your team belongs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post
I enjoy being in a conference and division where good teams that might not have a lot of perfect 100 players have a chance to advance to the playoffs.
If you want to make the playoffs at Perfect level, a lot of perfect cards aren't required, but a few sure make life easier. You were complaining about my team the Doctrine in the original post and we have a team that has a whopping 1 perfect pitcher (Randy Johnson) and 2 perfect hitters (Betts and Mays) that I can remember off the top of my head (I'm at work, I may have forgotten 1 but I don't think so). They aren't even expensive perfects. Yet somehow we won by 30 games. Perfect cards aren't the be-all end-all.
CrazyWR is offline   Reply With Quote