View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 04:30 AM   #6
mtopham
Minors (Double A)

I may not be one of our Founding Fathers, but my 7+ RL years certainly make me feel that way. The journey with this amazing group of GMs has been an incredible one! We are a diverse group that come from the shores of the Pacific, across the continent and hops over the pond to England and Eastern Europe. And don't let me forget our friends up north!

Together we've survived the test of time - trauma's and drama's, by being dedicated to the community we've created - one that is not judgmental and is respectful! We are a writing league at our heart that has 'newbies' writing toe-to-toe with the pros who've graced our fine group!

The PEBA has a lengthy, well documented history that looks at drafts, trades, dissections of winners/losers, a GM who is trapped in a looney bin with nothing but his Strat-o-matic cards, and a former-player-turned-announcer who decides he can still play and gets caught in a Mexican drug sting. You want crazy color - better yet, want to create crazy color? Well, you've come to the right place.

The available teams have a rich history to build upon, and Toyama was on the cusp last year - do they have enough to take down their high octane Japanese brethren?

If you like what you've read, drop us a line - we're eager to get to know you and welcome you into the fold. Our 19th season is underway - and it's May, so ample time to jump into those pennant races!!!