View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #36
blueturf
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd_pancho View Post
Can someone please direct me to the instructions for loading this quickstart? Can't figure it out for the life of me.
After downloading the file, put it in the quickstart_games folder for OOTP12. Then start the game and from the main menu screen select Load Quickstart. This will give you a selection of available quickstart games in that folder. Select the desired quickstart game and follow the prompts from there.
After selection, the game will be created with all logos, jerseys, colors etc already formatted for the league.

One thing that does not come preloaded with a quickstart are the ballparks. Any custom ballparks associated with the quickstart would need to be added to the OOTP12 ballparks folder. I have made a file available on box.com that includes all of my custom parks from this thread with the same naming convention used in the league. Place these parks in your ballpark folder and they will automatically show up in this league.

This quickstart is also set up to use Bobble's Facial Hair Mod V2.0. This mod adds more variety and flavor to the facial hair of the players in the league. I highly recommend use of his mod.

The manual for version 11 has a section on quickstarts that still mostly applies to the function in version 12. It can be a great resource if you are still having trouble.

Last edited by blueturf; 06-06-2012 at 09:44 AM.
blueturf is offline   Reply With Quote