View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:43 PM   #99
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
More power to you if you can modify existing graphics... if you could do that, I would think you would have the expertise and skill to create your own.

I also wish I could modify existing graphics, but I am not willing to spend the time to learn the software that would allow me to do it.

I can use justafan's three programs and make halfway decent logos, jerseys and caps... knuckler and Txranger and many other talented graphics designers do excellent work... I only do it halfway as good as them.

But it better than nothing... and far better than the generic OOTP logos, jerseys and caps their designers create... even my so-so work is superior to theirs.

I meant existing text files, mainly, not necessarily graphics files, Eugene, in this context. You see, I don't want to mess up any game I might have in existence or might later create in OOTP 18 or 19, but I might still want to change certain city names, or country names, et cetera, at times. Like I might want to rename certain cities in either Red China or India, for example, to their more traditional and better-known names. Like Kolkata to Calcutta and Mumbai to Bombay, for just two such examples.

That's what I was mainly referring to earlier, when I mentioned what I did before editing out certain words as you'd advised me to do here. I've asked around, but haven't yet been able to figure out entirely how to do what I'd like to do with the necessary text files and all well enough, et cetera, Eugene.

Thank you for your time and attention here, and I think you're doing great work here. Once I download the necessary graphics, and all, maybe I can recolor them as needed and/or desired here, somehow, if at all possible. If not, then so be it, but hopefully I can.

Until next time, then, I wish you well, and I am greatly pleased by how well your things have turned out so far here, with your attempts to help me out here at least a little bit. Keep up the great work! CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote