View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 07:18 PM   #85
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
I have MS Paint, if that's what you're asking, Cooleyvol. It wasn't always easy to work with certain items' templates when I designed items for that virtual world. So I often found myself zooming in as much as possible, and working pixel-by-pixel. Which probably helped give my items more of a distinctive look for them, in many cases, than more conventional-looking items might have had for them there. Such as my outfit that had 200 stars on it, with half on the top, and half on the bottom, for example, if memory serves me correctly here.

Maybe if Eugene can get the hang of MS Paint, he might be able to turn out some wonderful works of his own better than the ones he already has made. He might even be able to recolor certain logos, et cetera, as well. Although it can be a bit challenging when working in more confined areas of images, for sure, at times.

Thanks for your input, Cooleyvol. I don't know how soon I'll be able to create, or recreate, the needed leagues here, just yet. But if we can come up with some good sets here, then I think that's at least part of the proverbial battle, so to speak here, of course. Don't you agree?

Keep up the great work, Eugene. I know you can do well, with the Lord's help and all, for sure, by the way. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote