View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
Tiger Fan
Hall Of Famer

5: Set up your league and teams. I would suggest make it not be Major league level so I choose Triple A for my level. If you choose to keep major league level for it then be sure to uncheck add minor leagues.

In my example I am going to create a fictional league based on the Pacific Coast League so I name my league and teams as you see in Image 4. Once done I click on next step

6- On Step 3 out of 5 you set the league to the proper era (in my case 1901 settings) and click automatically adjust league strategy when advancing to new year. Make sure Hold Inagural Fantasy Draft is unchecked as we will be deleting all of the fictional players when the game starts. Set your season start date and number of games per team to how you want it. I generally move the start date to late April but not sure it is essential to do so. This page settings can be viewed in my Image 5 below. Click on next step

7- From Step 4 out of 5 the only change I make is to be sure ENABLE AUTOMATIC EVOLUTION OF THE LEAGUE IS UNCHECKED because I dont want teams moving or rules changing in this league without me controling the changes. advance to the next step IMAGE 6

8- From the final step 5 out of 5 all I do is check play in commissioner mode and then start Game. Don't worry that there are no historical teams in the league yet. IMAGE 7

Images 4-7
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by Tiger Fan; 03-27-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Tiger Fan is online now   Reply With Quote