View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 09:55 PM   #11
Hockey_Grinch
Bat Boy

Two Issues - Asia League Names / New season fail

OOTP,

(ALL LOCATIONS THAT HAVE A KOREAN PLAYER)
Two issues...first the easy one. The Korean names that you have in the game (mainly Asia League) are incorrectly displayed during games. Koreans (Japanese too) put their last name first. So for Kim Woo-Young (Kim is the last name), the game keeps saying "Woo-Young shoots", that's like saying (for Patrick Roy) "Patrick makes the save". I lived in Korea for 6 years and went to MANY Anyang Halla games and this issue is REALLY annoying me. Also, the game says "K. Woo-Young" for an abbreviation, it should be "Kim WY". PLEASE fix this...

(NORTH AMERICA)
Secondly, I am not sure if this is the correct forum but I have been playing a game for 6-seasons and when this season ended, it keeps "hanging" on the part where it processes data to the next season. It runs through the data loading bar 6 or 7 times but then on the next data loading bar it freezes between 68% and 71% every time except for once, when it showed me the retirees but then it froze and I had to kill the game again. I have tried to play one day, play to a specific date, everything...nothing works...tried about 20+ times. VERY ANNOYING since I spent 6-seasons worth of time only to lose all my efforts. I have the game save if you would like to see it...

BTW, is there a way to look at my history as a manager? I can't see anything about my past experiences...that would be cool to have as well.

Last edited by Hockey_Grinch; 12-15-2014 at 10:02 PM.
Hockey_Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote