Thread: HSBL Opening
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 10:16 AM   #10
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

The 1979 season is complete, Congrats to the Detroit GM, they were 3 GB with 3 to play, swept the team ahead of them (Boston), won a 1 game playoff, beat he 110 win Twins in the LCS then swept my Reds in the WS...what an amazing finish! we currently have 2 teams available:

The aforementioned Cleveland team has 5 picks in the first 29 selections due to Free Agent compensation and needs a GM desperately to take advantage of this fact. They select 8,19,24,27 and 28th

also the Chicago White Sox have become available

The off season is very busy in the HSBL, The Regular Draft, Rule 5 draft and Free agency all happen so if you want in on this action conctact me here via PM and I'll get you started

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote