View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 10:38 AM   #14
Torse6294
Bat Boy

Losing away jerseys and jerseys locked to players

Having two problems that may be related.

Upon the creation of my league and before original draft, I noticed that some players, coaches, and owners were already decked out in team uniforms. I thought this would be corrected once the draft occurred. This was the case for the major league players but some owners and some minor leaguers, despite being assigned to team "X", still had team "Y" uniforms and caps. The only way to correct is to go to the players screen > editor > picture functions > auto re-load. This changes the picture completely to what, I dare say, is to the correct photo. I have many instances where the image is clearly of someone not matching the listed facial type prior to my selecting auto re-load. This continued with the first amateur draft. If I did not go through the entire list of eligible players and auto re-load their photos to neutral, they would have also kept the same uniforms. The players I brought back to neutral correctly adopted the uniforms of their new team. The game setting is set to change players photos upon team/mood changes.

Second and vastly more annoying problem. Despite checking what I think are all the correct boxers to lock in uniforms, I routinely lose my custom uniforms. Not all of them and not at the same time. Each time I start the game I noticed that I've lost the away uniforms (mostly - sometimes home) on some teams. If I didn't go in and fix, I think I'd eventually lose all of them. The inconsistency on this is very strange. I can play the game ten times in a row and team "X" is fine,...but then I lose one of the uniforms in gameplay #11. I hate going in to watch a game and then notice my away uniform has become generic. I have purposely made uniforms that have a patch of the major league affiliation so I know who I'm watching.

Hope you can help.
Attached Files
File Type: txt gpu_caps_viewer_report.txt (28.3 KB, 143 views)
Torse6294 is offline   Reply With Quote