View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 05:57 PM   #19
Sharkn20
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinHobbes View Post
So, I was playing OOTP 20 and started thinking about FOF. I have bought several versions of the game, most recently through Steam. I was wondering if the game was still being developed and imagine my surprise when I search for it and find that you will be publishing with OOTP! That's amazing. I'm really looking forward to this release.

If I could ask for one thing it would be to make running the ball a little easier. In every version I have played I found that the defense got stronger against the run as the game went on. I believe this is because the AI knew your formations and was able to effectively guess what play you had planned. Fatigue didn't seem to come into play, however, it is my understanding that if you can the football early, it should become slightly easier to run in the 4th quarter as the defense gets tired. (I've never played the game, this is just through observation). I'm sure it's a fine balancing act and I will enjoy the game no matter what. It's just something that I have always wondered if it could be improved.

Thanks for listening and welcome aboard!!
If you aren't yet, you should join an MP league of FOF8 and see how other GMs are able to move the ball like a truck, nothing you can do to stop them