View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 12:11 AM   #1
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

Updated Schedule List

THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED

Please go to this thread to find the current, updated schedule lists.

This list builds upon the amazing work done by gmo, who not only compiled the previous list but who also created the vast majority of the schedules on that list. Unfortunately, gmo hasn't posted here since the end of 2009, which means his list hasn't been updated since then. And since that list is locked, it has become necessary to post a new, updated list. In doing so, I have checked all the links and deleted those that no longer go to attached schedules. I have not, however, tested the schedules to see if they actually work – you'll have to do that yourself. I've also created a separate list for historical schedules.

For schedules involving two sub-leagues, you can consider the "no interleague" setting to be the "default." So if the schedule does not contain an "interleague" designation, you can assume that it does not allow interleague games.

NOTE (8/20/2017): Links posted prior to Feb. 2017, for the most part, go to the post within the thread. Because of a change in the way that the forum handles links, however, links posted thereafter go only to the post. If you're linked to the post and you want to go to the thread in which it was posted, you can find a link to the thread in the upper-right-hand corner of the post.

This is not a thread for posting schedule requests. Continue to post your requests in the schedule sub-forum. Please bring any errors or additions to my attention.

Last edited by joefromchicago; 02-15-2021 at 12:40 AM.
joefromchicago is offline   Reply With Quote