View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 07:25 PM   #2641
Diezwraths
Minors (Single A)

Getting in on the spirit of today, opened 10 packs on my OL team. 91 W. Buehler was the main draw, but should be able to make close to 75% of the cost back. I've had plenty worse, this is actually my first diamond pull across all teams so that was exciting.

In other news, celebrating their first BWS win, the Onyx followed up with a playoff birth in Silver. The manager was surprised at this appearance as no roster moves were made, but 75 D. Cash was resurrected from the dead after a dreadful 2029 (-0.7 WAR, 190 AB) season and helped the team from the leadoff spot. Neverthless, 80 B. Robinson replaced him in the grave during 2030(-0.2 WAR, 337 PA) and was demoted to backup duty until the final month.

The Onyx will sit and watch prices for the foreseeable future, they have their eyes on a few pieces. Might be a piece or two less now that they spent a portion of their FA budget. Also, the manager is waiting for the players to draw straws on who goes to the grave this year.

Diezwraths2, Diezwraths1's alter ego, was able to cobble together an assortment of players to crush their foes, winning the division by 20 games(last place was 50 GB), yet suffered a first round knockout. Should be relatively smooth sailing, but the division looks quite competitive through the first month.

They appear to get all the pack luck as well, pulling a 87 Lindor, 81 Dobson, 82 Does, 88 Blackmon on top of previously owned gold level OL eligible players.

F2P Packs

Last edited by Diezwraths; 06-17-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Diezwraths is offline   Reply With Quote