Thread: So what's up?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 05:51 PM   #4
Jayrome
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penfold75 View Post
In recent weeks I have learned that there are many more important things in life than when a computer game is going to be released. See the seconds and minutes that you plan on wasting on asking this same question over and over again use them more constructively next time. Put them to better use.

The game will be out when it is out and I for one will be glad to be alive to play it and future versions. In my opinion I think it is going to be awesome and totally unrecognisable from FHM14 :-)
I don't see it as a waste, it's not forbidden to talk about it, I don't think we should refrain asking questions to get information we don't have right now. I'm not sure where you're getting at with that morale attempt, but I'll be good knowing what to do with my minutes and seconds.

Again, it's a shame threads like mine are seen as an attack at the developpers or another ''When's the game going to be released'' thread, while I simply want to know if the developpers can tell us a bit more and clarify some things, no need to get defensive.