Thread: New features!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #213
BaseballMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Watts View Post
I would love it if they add manager of the year to the awards page.

Along this same path of thought, what if separate from the AL/NL awards page, we had a separate page that chronicled other league achievements by year. Maybe it could even be created so we the user could choose what gets listed by year.

For example, I would absolutely love to see a yearly list to league batting champions. In addition, a list of home run leaders, Era leaders, and Strikeout leaders by year would be cool as well.
I cant even get the manager of the year award to work. It doesn't even give me the option to disable it. I cant type anything in the name box for the award. I guess its because i started with just the National League or maybe it doesn't work before 1901. If that's the case it would be nice if it would work once you got to 1901.
I would be happy if this works in 20.

Would be cool to have some awards like the Roberto Clemente award that might use some of the stories for the sim league that year.
It would be more cosmetic but the more awards the better.
As a commish you put in a lot of time and effort in your solo league. Having access to more awards would be awesome and rewarding imo.
Of course you can do it all yourself but having the game do it feels more authentic. I feel like i am cheating when i pick the awards.

Last edited by BaseballMan; 03-03-2019 at 02:16 PM.
BaseballMan is offline   Reply With Quote