View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 05:41 AM   #12
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasta la vista pelota View Post
I believe tales of "bugs" and "crashes" have more to do with individual operating systems, computers, etc. than the game itself. I've rarely had these problems and the few times I had, it was usually something I did to cause it.

I've found this version of the game as stable as any. If you are not having problems with 17, you probably won't have any with 20. For $10, I wouldn't pass it up unless you're for sure going to get 21 in a few months.
Yeah, exactly this.

The game itself is by far the most stable version ever, but if someone has issues on their computer or OS, or has not updated critical things like video card drivers, the operating system, etc that will definitely affect stability.

We've kind of reached the point now, where the vast majority of crashes or stuff you'd call "major" bugs are related to the user's system or to conflicts with other programs installed (like anti-virus, anti-malware, VPN's etc) and beyond our control (though we can often still help troubleshoot these if needed), so not really directly game related.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 12-03-2019 at 05:44 AM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote