View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 03:13 PM   #43
Montreal
Minors (Double A)

TCs... LHW, MW, WW, FLY

I posted my four TC packs to Mark a few minutes ago. I'm sure he will let us know as soon as they will be downloadable on CW.

LHW: 50 fighters from the USA, 10 each from Canada, Russia, England, and 5 each from the following countries: Germany, France, Belgium, Georgia, Belarus, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Sweeden, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Slovenia, Poland and Italy.

MW: 50 from the USA, 20 each from England and Germany and 10 each from Canada, Scotland, Wales, France, Australia, Belgium, Italy.

WW: 50 form the USA, 15 from England, 10 each from Canada, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Switzerland and 5 each from Wales, Scotland, Italy, France and Georgia.

FLY: 40 from the USA, 10 each from Canada, England, Japan, Mexico, Cuba, and 5 each from Brazil, Thailand, China, Korea, South Korea, Russia, Algeria, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

We now have 10 TC-packs sent to CW (two LWs, two MWs and one in each of the 6 other divisions), which means 1600 tomato cans soon on the market. I have no real goal in mind but it would be fine if we could create 3 series in each division. That would give us almost 4000 tomato cans -- 480 in each division. Anyway, we will see. Meanwhile, any new contributor is more than welcome.

Pierre
Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote