View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 11:50 PM   #12
Robo
All Star Starter

CD, the jersey creator is pretty easy to learn. I have never used it until today. It takes a little figuring out, just by messing with it. But it has tons of features.
If you go to sites like this: https://www.fontspace.com/category/baseball and down load the fonts, put the font on your desktop, right click and chose install, it will download the font to your microsoft font folder. The font will then appear in the jersey creator. I get a ton of fonts from this site. Also if you download any logo from here that is a png without a background, put them in a designated folder, you choose that folder in the uniform creator and upload the logo. They are very easy to resize in the generator. I think there are some programs for free that will take the backgrounds out. Maybe GIMP. I know a few guys on here know about them.

I still prefer photo shop to make uniforms, but this a fairly easy way to do them and it has a lot of features. You should just try and see what you can you do. It may take you a little while to master it, but it would be worth it. It took me a long time to learn photo shop, I relied on tutorials on you tube. As many request as you have and all the details that you want, you learning how to use it would make your baseball world that much more special to you.

If you are willing to learn it, I am sure some guys here, including myself would give you advice on how to use the uniform creator.

Last edited by Robo; 04-20-2019 at 09:49 PM.
Robo is offline   Reply With Quote