View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 11:30 PM   #6
pauwoo
Hall Of Famer

Searching for Migas with Boogie Barnett
Posted by Boogie Barnett on Wednesday, April 12th, 2045

Dr. Daniels (not actually a Doctor) cleared me to pitch against Jacksonville on Friday. I’m no longer listed as day-to-day. With the proper technique and an above average resistance band, you can accomplish great things.

This is the beauty of physical therapy.

Our esteemed editor and purveyor of forceful ideas regarding content improvements to this here blog has informed me that now would be a good time to fill my faithful readers in on some of the happenings around the league. So, hopefully, you’re listening, and even more hopefully, you’re interested in WML news beyond the scope of the Solars. Both of you.

Milestones:
David Moyeda (Columbus Clippers) – Career win #150
In his career, Moyeda, has 150 victories and 120 defeats and recorded an ERA of 2.69.

Jason Jean (Arkansas Travelers) – Records 1st Perfect Game in WML history!
The right-hander dominated the Sugar Land Skeeters at Little Rock Ballpark, securing the 9-0 Travelers victory and a place for himself in the history books.

Jason Fluke (Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp) – 1000 hits
A check of his lifetime stats shows Fluke has played in 909 games with a .288 batting average. Among his 1000 hits are 182 home runs. He also has scored 598 runs and driven in 630 runs.

Daniel “Trash” Boatright – 100 HR’s
The Baby Cakes shortstop went 1 for 5 with 1 home run and 1 RBI as New Orleans won 5-4 over the Orlando Solar Bears. Lifetime Boatright is hitting .281 with 77 doubles, 14 triples, 100 home runs, 318 RBIs and 319 runs scored. He has appeared in 476 games to date and delivered 493 hits.
pauwoo is offline   Reply With Quote