Thread: Acunamatata
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 01:24 PM   #19
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
If i’m battling another team for the division lead or a WC spot, I want to be confident that my opponent has not cheated and gained an unfair advantage, however slight. It could be the difference between making or not making the playoffs. Unfortunately, this part of PT is not transparent. None of us knows if someone has been caught cheating and, if so, if that person has been held accountable. I’d like to think so, but the process, as they say, is shrouded in mystery. I’m also concerned that users who funnel a hundred, or hundreds of, dollars into PT will receive more leniency. Again, I’d like to think not, but we have no way of knowing.
I agree with you because This person has got away with it. At the least he has help teams in my Division for the Wild Card race and also my team record is 86-28 a full 10 games better then anyone else in my Conference. So if that holds up I will have the home field advantage in the playoffs which is huge in my view of things. I also have no doubt that my record is askewed because of him so I got a huge advantage for the fight for home field. In the past I have won and lost series because of the home field advantage it brings so he has hurt the whole league by his selfishness and cowardice and lack of playing ability....😡
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote