View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 04:43 PM   #262
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesty95 View Post
I'm kind of confused (it always happens with these databases lol).

On OOTP Mods it says Gambo/Spritze DB for OOTP 14 (Corrected). Is this Gambos DB with full minors and professional debut (not age 18) and correct actual stats so all records and such will be accurate when you import?

For some reason I always get confused by these on there. I wish there was an info tab that could highlight the basic info of the mod so you knew off the bat if it was what you are looking for.

EDIT: Oh, and you should use the "neutralize stats" option when using one of these DBs right?
With my databases (Gambo) you should always use neutralized. I have it set up so the real stats for players will show in game when you click on that tab.

Also, there is no "full minors" database. The custom databases have numerous players, minor leaguers, foreign players integrated into it. There will be more players for your minors but they are far from "full minors"

FYI, my databases are based off Spritze's numbers but my research but I haven't updated it since OOTP14 i believe. I'm not sure they will even work with OOTP15 or 16. I've resigned myself to sticking with Spritze's HS database and modifying it to my needs to last couple of versions.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote