View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 03:24 PM   #4
deanwells1234
Minors (Triple A)

My next stop is my teams personnel, Looking over my entire coaching squad I can see good in all of my coaches and besides Dave King none of them have very high salaries at all.

I see as of now Sean Burke being my goalie coach with his 16 in goalie training, which is something I will need if I am going to have any real success in the NHL.

Newell Brown will be my dedicated Forward coach as it is his only real good coaching category with 15. As of right now N. Brown would be my most expendable coach on the team as he is very one sided with forwards and doesn't have much else to offer.

Next up is Dave King who I would call my main Assistant Coach with his very diverse skills in both coaching prospects (very much needed with this Arizona team), forwards, and defence. As of right now Dave King's job is pretty secure under the new management of the Yotes and would be the last of the coaching group to be kicked from his job.

The last of the coaching staff is Jim Playfair, being like Brown Playfair is a very one dimensional coach with all of his ability in coaching of the defense (15) and is very upgradable if someone else comes our way. He also has a very high salary price for a coach who doesn't seem to have a ton to bring to the table.

I would love to hear some opinions on what everyone else thinks about the coaching staff but as of right now I do not think a coaching change is needed. except maybe me not being a head coach but the game won't allow that!
deanwells1234 is offline   Reply With Quote