View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 03:11 PM   #65
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

With work and other things I haven't been on the OOTP forums much the past few days, in fact only found out about this because of an email sent through the BSA. No league deserves this least of all the LRS, I've always had a great welcome when I've joined an online league but the LRS felt like I was putting on a favourite old pair of shoes just felt right so for those guys I'm lost for words to say to them.

One group of people who I feel sorry for and they haven't been mentioned much are the new owners of OOTP, players who may never get a chance to play in an online league because of the suspicion that will be cast upon them when they try to join a league. If you want to cheat at OOTP run a solo league and trade for all the best players, don't ruin it for other people though, what's the point? I also feel guilty in leaving the LRS, if I'd not done so it would have been one less team he'd have been able to get. Now I'm off to bite my tongue before I type what I think and end up with an OOTP forum ban.
ukhotstove is offline   Reply With Quote