View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 09:23 AM   #173
MrMuse
Minors (Double A)

Just popped on to say that I had a very nice (and fairly long) PM regarding this thread from adaman77. Who told me quite a bit about how he got into baseball and offered a few suggestions as to where I might want to direct my attention if I wanted to learn more. So thank you for that, and for reading my thread in the first place.

As far as the women side of my life goes I give up. I'm done. Had a couple of rocky starts and endings recently and I really just can't be bothered any more. I just asked the last one to leave about an hour ago.

I wondered what everyone's general thoughts on OOTP15 seem to be thus far. I also got the circular about the forthcoming Football game and wondered if anyone had any thoughts on that also. I'm sure there are other threads dealing with both but I'm too depressed to go look for them.

I realise I've done nothing with this thread for a fair bit of time now and I haven't played much of ANY game on my computer for a while. But there's a chance that I will have to look for something to occupy my time again fairly soon.

I hope you are all in good health my friends.

Last edited by MrMuse; 02-19-2014 at 09:26 AM.
MrMuse is offline   Reply With Quote