Thread: StatsLab11
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #80
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Grassi View Post
Edit again: Issue resolved, was pointing StatsLab to the wrong directory. All images look good now.

OK, onto another issue. I have most of the utilities working and am very excited by the possibilities for a stats only league.

I am having an issue with the images in StatsLab on the web. My league website looks fine, but the StatsLab site looks awful, missing the images. I uploaded all my league images to the StatsLab folder accessible from the web but they do not show in the utility.
Could be that the StatsLab images folder doesn't have read access. Otherwise, I'm not sure what would cause this, but would be happy to take a look if you can PM me a link to the install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buane View Post
I want to echo all the comments that say these utilities are awesome. They bring a whole new awesome dimension to online leagues.

I do have a question though. StatsLab Metrics doesn't seem to calculate OPS+ and ERA+ retroactively. So seasons past where OPS+ and ERA+ weren't calculated by OOTP will display without either stat. But OOTP11 will at least (feebly, I might add) calculate retroactive OPS/ERA+...so the stat IS there for those seasons in the sqldump as far as I know.

Is this just one of StatsLab's few limitations? Am I missing a way to get statslab to do this?
Unfortunately, the OOTP database and the SQL dump do not contain the same information. The SQL dump is just a limited subset of the full database, and I'm not aware of where OPS+ or ERA+ are in the SQL dump. If you can point me to it, I'll pull it from there instead. The reason SatsLab only does it for the current season is that's the only way to adjust for park. The SQL dump doesn't include the information needed to determine park factors for any season other than the current one.