View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #36
Pike
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter2003 View Post
You just said the dispute was over the price, not the support. Are people who went out and bought a $3,000 LCD TV last year complaining because the exact same TV is now $1,200? I mean cmon. You agreed to pay what the price was at the time you bought it, same as I did. If the price changes later, that doesn't entitle you to complain about the lower price. I mean I can throw out thousands of examples from real life where someone buys something and then 2 or 3 weeks later its on sale for a much lower price, and people would look at you as if you were out of your mind for complaining that you should get a refund of the difference...

Could you imagine if this was the case?? Every store would go out of business because all people would do is wait until they saw the same item on sale and then go back and claim they should get a refund---it just doesn't work that way in real life...
Listen, I don't mean to be ugly.....but are you not reading my posts, or are you just dense? I'm the guy that said YESTERDAY that the pre order guys shouldn't be mad about a price drop over a month later, especially one that is only $10. I bought a new Iphone 2 months ago...paid $200. Now you can get a better one for $100. Them's the bricks. So, since you don't seem to be following my problem to well----WE AGREE...the price dispute shouldn't matter to us the consumer. That's between Markus and some obviously bad business partners.

My argument, again to be clear: A price dispute should not have anything to do with getting the game patched to the most current version. I should have access to the most current patch regardless of where I bought (not stole) the game. At this point, I'm being treated like someone who pirated the game. And that is not right, no matter how you try to look at it.

Are we clear?
Pike is offline   Reply With Quote