View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 03:22 PM   #73
bear
Global Moderator

I just tried to update 2.5 and got the same error message, Since Mark has been having problems adding updates I've been working through retired boxers editing data. I'm in the middle of the letter B. I'm not attempting to change rating records but have changed 8 so far. 6 of these just changed year of career start. Bill Baxter and Woolf Bendoff are the only fighters I changed. Baxter's previous rating was based on just 2 bouts in boxrec and he now has over 40. In Bendoff's case I used CBZ as an alternative record source, The late Chris Greyvenstein in 'The Fighters. A Pictorial History of South African Boxing from 1881.' 1981 gave a lot of attention to Bendoff's 1889 boy with Couper.

Although I could not update I did a further test. I was able to to create a new test universe. My database updates were included but both Bendoff and Baxter files appeared with multiple rating records. My new changes and the previous record both appeared when only the new one should have. I'll contact Paul about this.

My Alpha test version has also started to crash when updating or trying to create a new uni but I can still upload changes to the database and will continue to update retiree data

For the benefit of anyone else experiencing updating problems the 2 new fighter files should look like this:
Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Baxter_Bill_FW_Retired_Prime.tbdx3 (1.7 KB, 258 views)
File Type: tbdx3 Bendoff_Woolf_HW_Retired_Prime.tbdx3 (1.8 KB, 230 views)

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote