View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #46
the_32_pitch
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by coljesep View Post
So... I am NOT a member of the BSA (coughvbl6) but I can tell you pitch32, that you were clearly the problem and not the league or the commish.

As a commish of another league, I know that when you bring in a new owner no matter what the first tasks are, they may seem overwhelming. You apparently choose to take frustration out in front of every owner and demean the commish and his league within a short period of time after joining the league?

What could possibly come from that other than a flame war like this? If a league isn't for you, you respectfully step away... you don't bash the league and it's commish simply because YOU cannot figure something out.

When it comes down to it, as a non member, I can tell you that you couldn't be more wrong about the setup of the league and the commish's competency.

I would suspect that when you were removed, the league had a big sigh of relief because if you can't figure out how to unzip a settings file without turning into the hulk, then how would you have handled it when they all took your team to the woodshed?

Have a great day though, hopefully nobody asks you to use any tricky programs like I dunno, winzip?
I've got university level experience with computer science. I have experience teaching university level computer science courses. Nothing is "overwhelming" about installing files I've done 4 times in the last week successfully and easily in other leagues and have been doing in OOTP for over 8 years now. I've also commished a league. So nothing whatsoever is overwhelming about this. It takes 5 minutes at the very most.

I left a simple message to his list criticizing his settings.zip file and he couldn't handle that. It's clear hes insecure and has little confidence about his ability to run this league properly.

It's rude to waste my time. I'm an excellent GM that exports regularly, is active on the forums, and meticulous about his minor leagues and every other detail of his team. I never miss an export. I'm an asset to any league. I thought I'd help this league out by GM'ing its most atrocious team Seattle.

Last edited by the_32_pitch; 10-24-2011 at 06:08 PM.
the_32_pitch is offline   Reply With Quote