View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #1
theta31
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quick (hopefully) question on League Totals

First off, I am at work and cannot download the manual, so it may be in there...

How do the League Totals (and modifiers) in the League Setup -> Strategy Tab actually work? It is not intuitive and I am getting confused.

I'm trying to fix my setup so that I don't have (after just 30 seasons) Career leader in HRs at 940, 8 guys over 700 HRs, 6+ guys per season over 50 HRs, and 60 guys over 500 HRs for their careers.

Ironically, the pitching numbers are also skewed... 42 no-hitters and 6 perfect games. League ERA the first year was apprx. 4.10 (perfectly acceptable) but every year since (maybe one or two years where it dipped), it has slowly climbed to 5.02.

I have 5 minors and 4 feeders set up, and all the leagues are using SkyDog's v. 1.0 setup which I tweaked (lowered the League Total of HR) after year 15.

Which brings me back to my original question... How do the League Totals (and modifiers) actually work? I really want a league that I understand HOW I am controlling the numbers. Thanks in advance.
theta31 is offline   Reply With Quote