View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:33 AM   #964
Robmeister89
Minors (Double A)

I tried running a league a while back and the importing feature didn't work.

I can export my teamfile and send it to the server but when I tried to grab others' teamfiles from my website it would download (and say complete) and then the import would say "0 teams imported". HOWEVER! The teamfiles would be in the import folder? What's going on?? I know it wasn't working because the GM's changes were not taking.

Bare in mind this was back in January (I know patches have been put out since) but I have since tried it with this same league (I opened it up, removed a GM [hence my earlier post about removing a GM] and created a new one to run a team and attempted this again). I have not tried to a new league because of this and got tired of manually downloading files from my ftp and putting them in the designated folder. It became a huge hassle and eventually I dropped the league.

So my question is.. has there been any fixes to this? Does importing teamfiles work now? Is it just my old league that won't work but if I do a new one will it work?

I'm not convinced those same owners will give it a try again and it was only 8 of us so I'm sure I'll have trouble getting more owners for a new league which is why I'm here asking this question.

Should I just wait for FHM3 and hope that online leagues have been fixed?!

Last edited by Robmeister89; 09-09-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Robmeister89 is offline   Reply With Quote