View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 12:27 AM   #26
Holden Caulfield
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
That's funny, he's definitely got a Jets contract in the database and everything looks correct about it. We'll have to check on that.
Hmm...well I just checked again and he is not listed under the Jets protected list and he cannot be traded for. So IDK, just thought I'd let you know.

EDIT: It might be something to do with the fact that he has been loaned to LA Kings ECHL affliate in Ontario rather than being in Colorado with the Jets affliate. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Aw, I know what I did there. I filled out the missing player rights this weekend using Hockeysfuture's prospect lists as a guide, but Kulda's too old to go on there. I probably missed some other older guys with NHL rights that way, too.
Ah yeah that would make sense.

Now that I look again the Jets also qualified D Brett Festerling last year, and although he moved to DEL this year he is still RFA for them. He does qualify for UFA status this off-season so he will likely be gone like Carrozzi in the off-season, but that may not be true for all RFA's not listed on hockey's future, so glad I brought it up.

I will gladly put together a list for the whole NHL if you wish, just let me know. I'm quite good at player rights issues, it's kinda my forte over at hfboards haha.

Last edited by Holden Caulfield; 03-05-2013 at 12:34 AM.